ASUS Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL was launched in November 2016, and it comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p display. The phone has Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 processor along with 2/3/4 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage, and a MicroSD card slot for storage expansion.
The ASUS Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL has a 16-megapixel rear camera and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera and there is a 4100 mAh battery in the phone. It also has a fingerprint sensor, and the other sensors are accelerometer, Gyro, Compass, proximity. The dimensions of the phone include 151.4 x 76.2 x 8.3 mm and it weighs 175 gm. It is a Dual SIM phone with support for 4G connectivity.
ASUS Zenfone 3 Max runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS. Marshmallow is the current latest version of Android before Nougat, and thus it is expected that the phone might get the Android Nougat 7.0 update in the near future, though the company has not given any confirmation about the same. If it is to get the update, you might see it in the first quarter or second of 2017 and we will update this article with the relevant information.
Features of Android Nougat in ASUS Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL
- Multi-window view
- Notification Controls and Quick switch between apps
- Notification Direct Reply – This will be a new addition where it makes it people to reply to notifications directly
- Over 1500 emoji, with over 72 new ones added
- Display size making it possible for the user to change the text size
- Bundled notifications
- Multi Locale language settings
- File-based encryption
- Doze on the Go feature for extra battery saving
- Customised Quick Settings section
Apart from this, ASUS is also expected to have its own features that will be a part of the ZenUI 3.0 Interface that the company has always been working on and including in its smartphones. The ZenUI will have its own features that are limited to ASUS phones and not available anywhere else. Keep checking for any newer information on this.